Accelerate With Oracle. Secure With Sophos.
Move fast and stay secure with Sophos cloud security for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- 24/7 threat protection, monitoring, and response for Oracle
- Cloud workload protection for VMs and serverless
- Unified hybrid cloud security management
24/7 Cloud Threat Detection and Response
Sophos enables teams to move fast and stay secure in the cloud with 24/7 threat protection of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure resources. Our connected approach, managed through a single console, protects workloads, business-critical data, and apps running on Oracle Cloud.
Trusted by Leading Businesses
Protecting Systems and Data Wherever They Exist
Sophos Cloud Security forms part of the Sophos Adaptive Cybersecurity Ecosystem (ACE), a centralized platform and data lake collating and analyzing data and threat intelligence from product sensors across your Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and hybrid environment. Automatically prevent as much malicious activity as possible, while enabling operators to search for and detect weaker signals of a threat and prevent them from becoming breaches.
Hear From Our Customers
Why Johnson Controls relies on Sophos to protect their crown jewels.
Take it for a Test Drive
No installation. No commitment.
Secure Oracle Cloud Workloads and Data
Protect business-critical Oracle Cloud virtual machines without sacrificing performance. Sophos Intercept X for Server protects cloud workloads from the latest threats, including ransomware, fileless attacks, and server-specific malware.
- Deep learning artificial intelligence secures cloud workloads against both known and unknown malware without relying on signatures.
- Extended Detection and Response (XDR) takes threat hunting and IT security operations to the next level with powerful querying capabilities.
- Control exactly which applications can and can’t run on your virtual machines and receive notifications for any unauthorized change attempts to critical files and folders.
Serverless Environment Security
Build secure web applications in serverless environments with SophosLabs Intelix APIs providing automated threat lookups and anti-malware scans.
- Embed SophosLabs threat intelligence into applications, websites, and in-house security projects via REST APIs.
- Rich reports provide actionable insight into the nature and capabilities of a threat.
- Global visibility of threats includes intelligence derived from Sophos-protected networks, endpoints, and cloud workloads.
24/7 Threat Protection, Monitoring, and Response
Automatically preventing the latest advanced threats targeting cloud workloads is step one. The Sophos Managed Threat Response service team receive telemetry from Sophos Intercept X for Server running on Oracle Cloud virtual machines to enable 24/7 threat protection, monitoring, and response. This experienced team continuously monitor cloud workloads, and analyze and triage security events to prevent them from compromising your data and systems.
Experiencing an Active Cyberattack?
If you need immediate assistance but are not already a Sophos customer, we can still help. With Sophos Rapid Response, we get you out of the danger zone fast with our 24/7 team of incident response experts. Onboarding starts within hours, and the majority of customers are triaged in 48 hours.
Experiencing an active incident and are interested in the Rapid Response service?
Call your regional number below at any time to speak with one of our Incident Advisors.
USA: +1 4087461064
Australia: +61 272084454
Canada: +1 7785897255
France: +33 186539880
Germany: +49 61171186766
United Kingdom: +44 1235635329
Sweden: +46 858400610
Get Started Today
Get your hands-on Sophos Central, a single console that combines posture management and compliance, firewall, and cloud workload protection.