Accelerate With Azure. Secure With Sophos.
Move fast and stay secure with the world’s most trusted cloud cybersecurity platform.
- 24/7 threat protection, monitoring, and response for Azure
- Cloud workload protection for VMs, containers, and serverless
- High Availability network security and WAF
24/7 Cloud Threat Detection and Response
Sophos enables teams to move fast and stay secure in the cloud with 24/7 threat protection and monitoring for Microsoft Azure resources. Our connected approach, managed through a single console, protects workloads, data, and apps running on Azure from development with a full suite of automated protection and 24/7 managed threat response services.
Trusted by Leading Businesses
Protecting Systems and Data Wherever They Exist
Sophos Cloud Security forms part of the Sophos Adaptive Cybersecurity Ecosystem (ACE), a centralized platform and data lake that collates and analyzes data and analyzing data and threat intelligence from product sensors across your Microsoft Azure and hybrid environment. It automatically prevents as much malicious activity as possible, while enabling operators to search for and detect weaker signals of a threat and prevent them from becoming breaches.
Hear From Our Customers
Why Johnson Controls relies on Sophos to protect their crown jewels.
Automatic Detection of Insecure Deployments
Design environments to meet Azure security best practice standards and maintain them with Sophos Cloud Optix. This agentless service continually monitors Azure resources, providing the visibility to proactively identify unsanctioned activity, vulnerabilities, and misconfigurations.
- Comprehensive Azure asset inventory and network visualizations of security groups, VMs, AKS, Storage, IAM, serverless, and more.
- Automatically identify security best practice and compliance gaps that leave your organizations exposed with guided remediation and support for the CIS Microsoft Azure Foundations Benchmark.
- Smart filters analyze and prioritize security risks identified across Microsoft Azure environment resources, including inputs from Azure Advisor and Azure Sentinel.
- Integrate security in the DevOps CI/CD pipeline to scan ACR container images and Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template files and more to block vulnerabilities pre-deployment.
Manage Identities Before They’re Exploited
Simplify the management of complex, interwoven IAM roles for multiple Azure subscriptions and Azure AD with Cloud Optix IAM visualization.
- Highlight orphaned, unmanaged, and outdated human and non-human IAM roles used to gain access to environments and launch cyberattacks.
- Connect disparate actions with SophosAI to pinpoint unusual access patterns and locations in near real time to identify credential misuse or theft.
Secure Azure Cloud Workloads and Data
Wrap Sophos protection around Azure virtual machines, serverless functions, Azure Container Registry, and Docker Hub container images to protect cloud workloads, applications, and data.
- Protect VM workloads against ransomware and never-before-seen threats, control applications, lockdown good configurations, and monitor changes to critical system files with Sophos Intercept X.
- Extend vulnerability assessments to VMs, database services, serverless functions, and more with posture management tools incorporated with Sophos Intercept X.
- Build secure web applications in serverless environments with SophosLabs Intelix APIs providing automated threat lookups and anti-malware scans.
Extend Your Data Sources With XDR
Sophos Intercept X with XDR places security teams closer to the occurrence of a security event, with cross-platform detection capabilities that can provide deeper insight and context to issues.
- Sophos Extended Detection and Response (XDR) goes beyond the endpoint, pulling in rich network, SaaS email, cloud workload, and Microsoft Azure cloud environment data sources.
- Use activity log data to search for evidence of Azure console, APIs and CLI activity typically associated with attack tactics including access events and privilege escalation.
- Cross reference indicators of comprise from multiple data sources to quickly identify, pinpoint, and neutralize a threat.
Network and Application Security
Available as a certified preconfigured virtual machine on Azure Marketplace, Sophos integrates multiple leading security technologies to protect Azure environments from known and emerging network threats while maintaining web application availability.
- Save time deploying multiple network security products with a complete cloud edge firewall solution, including IPS, ATP, and URL filtering.
- Sophos Web Application Firewall (WAF) hardens cloud workloads against hacking attempts while providing secure access to users with reverse proxy authentication.
- High Availability ensures applications and users can always connect.
- Flexible SD-WAN, Zero Trust Network Access, and VPN connectivity options ensure you can connect anyone, anywhere.
24/7 Threat Protection, Monitoring, and Response
Automatically preventing the latest advanced threats targeting cloud workloads is step one. The Sophos Managed Threat Response service team receives telemetry from Sophos products running on Azure to enable 24/7 threat protection, monitoring, and response. This experienced team continuously monitor the Azure environment, and analyzes and triages security events to prevent them from compromising your data and systems.
Experiencing an Active Cyberattack?
If you need immediate assistance but are not already a Sophos customer, we can still help. With Sophos Rapid Response, we get you out of the danger zone fast with our 24/7 team of incident response experts. Onboarding starts within hours, and the majority of customers are triaged in 48 hours.
Experiencing an active incident and are interested in the Rapid Response service?
Call your regional number below at any time to speak with one of our Incident Advisors.
USA: +1 4087461064
Australia: +61 272084454
Canada: +1 7785897255
France: +33 186539880
Germany: +49 61171186766
United Kingdom: +44 1235635329
Sweden: +46 858400610
Modernize Cybersecurity Procurement with Azure Marketplace
Sophos Cloud Security is available via AWS Marketplace to help customers improve procurement processes to match the speed of cloud while maintaining governance, and at the same time counting towards any Microsoft Azure Consumption Commitments already in place.
Get Started Today
Get your hands-on Sophos Central, a single console that combines posture management and compliance, firewall, and cloud workload protection.